Finding Out if You Qualify is Easy!!
Do You Qualify?
The only way to find out if you qualify for a Power Chair or Scooter is to call us today at 1.877.210.9222 to discuss your mobility issues and insurance coverage.
The Mobility You Need Could Cost You Little to Nothing.
If your limited mobility is the result of a qualifying medical condition and prevents you from accomplishing basic day-to-day tasks independently in your home, Medicare could cover 80% of the cost of your power chair or scooter. And if you have supplemental insurance, it may cover the remaining 20%. That means the mobility you need could cost you little to nothing!
The mobility experts at Priority 1 Medical Equipment work with Medicare and private insurance companies every day. Call us today to see whether you may be able to get your power chair or scooter at little or no cost to you.
Working with Priority 1 Medical is easy.
We simplify the process, so we can help get you the power chair or scooter so you can regain your freedom and independence.
Not sure if you're ready to pick up the phone and call us today?
Here is our process, so you know exactly what to expect:
1. Give us a call for your FREE Mobility Consultation.
You'll talk with a Mobility Consultant and discuss how your medical condition is preventing you from getting around your home to complete everyday activities. This information is key to determining whether you may qualify for Medicare coverage—up to 80% of the cost of your power chair! Rest assured, we keep this information confidential and only use it in our discussions with your doctor, Medicare, any other insurance providers you may have or as may be required by law.
2. Receive a mobility evaluation from your doctor
This step is critical. To determine whether you are eligible for coverage, Medicare requires you to see your doctor in person specifically for a mobility evaluation. So even if you've had a recent appointment , you must visit your doctor again specifically to discuss your difficulties getting around at home.
Customer Care can help you set this appointment. Make sure your doctor knows it's for a mobility evaluation, so he or she can collect the right information.
3. We collect required paperwork
After your face-to-face mobility evaluation, we call you and your doctor's office to make sure everything continues smoothly. We work with your doctor to collect and process the required paperwork for Medicare and your insurance company. You won't have to do a thing. We're experts in this area—and 96% of the claims we submit are approved.
4. We deliver your power chair to you!
Once we've collected all the required paperwork from your doctor, we call to schedule delivery of your power chair. On average, we deliver within three days of collecting the paperwork. We work with you to determine a convenient time to bring your power chair right to your home. If you like, you can invite a friend or family member to be present at delivery.
On the day of delivery, a Priority 1 Medical consultant arrives at your home in one of our clearly marked vans. He/She will check your home to ensure your power chair fits and can be operated safely in your home. He/She will adjust it to fit you perfectly and show you how to operate it safely and easily. He/She won't leave until you are completely comfortable using your power chair.
The Best Way to Get Started is to Call Us Now Toll-Free at 1.877.210.9222, or 1.270.746.5745, or sign up for a FREE Mobility Consultation